Search For A Specialist
Dr Juliette Loehry is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at New Hall Hospital in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Dr Loehry is an experienced Consultant Gastroenterologist appointed as an NHS Consultant in 2004 having qualified in Southampton in 1992 and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and an active member of The British Society of Gastroenterology.
She has strong links with an excellent dietician and has particular expertise in severe Irritable Bowel Syndrome. She has a vast experience in many Gastrointestinal disorders which include the following:
• Gastro-oesophageal reflux
• Dyspepsia/Helicobacter infection
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome including bloating, diarrhoea and severe constipation
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s and Colitis)
• Adolescent /young persons GI Disease
• Iron deficiency Anaemia
• Coeliac Disease
Consultant Gastroenterologist Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust in 2004
Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians.
Dorset County Hospital NHS Trust