We offer a complete range of tailored programmes, with emphasis on evidence based practice. All physiotherapists are registered with the Health Professions Council and are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists..
We accept private referrals from:
• Self referral for self paying patients
We can see a variety of conditions:
- Neck and back care
- Sports injuries
- Strains and sprains – joints and muscles
- Arthritic and Rheumatic conditions
- Pre-admission assessment service
- Prehabilitation Programme
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- Access to hydrotherapy
- Access to further investigations such as x-ray and MRI scanning
- Hand therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
We work closely with other medical professionals as appropriate and can refer for further investigations as required.
We aim to offer a holistic approach to your problem and will spend time discussing:
- Your diagnosis
- The proposed treatment plan and length of treatment required
- Your likely outcome
For more information on how to make an appointment or to find out more about any of our treatments our services, please call the physiotherapy department on
You can either refer yourself and self-pay for your treatment or if you are covered by Private Health Insurance you can be referred by your GP or consultant. We are accredited with all major insurers.
Our current self-pay prices are:
Initial consultation: £66 for a 45 minute consultation
Follow-up: £44 for a half hour session.
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday