Our Physiotherapy Department at New Hall Hospital has both in and outpatient facilities offering a comprehensive range of treatments. We air to provide a complete package of care to patients, combining a full assessment with education and self-help programmes and conventional physiotherapeutic treatments.
- All staff are experienced Chartered Physiotherapists registered with the Health Professions Council
- Well equipped Department with wide range of modern physiotherapeutic equipment
- Full ½ hour appointments or more when required with 45 minutes for assessment
- We aim to see emergency problems within 24 hours of referral
- One to One patient care
- Extended appointment hours available
- Recognised by all major insurance companies
Treating Sports Injuries with Physiotherapy
Any injury to the body can be a nuisance, but even more so if you are involved in sport. It is important to obtain immediate advice and effective treatment following injury as a delay could lengthen your recovery time. At New Hall Hospital we are able to offer access to Chartered Physiotherapists within 24 hours, who will assess your injury, begin appropriate treatment and guide your rehabilitation, to enable you to return to your sport as soon as possible.
To book an appointment please telephone the Physiotherapy department on 01722 435152.
The Department is open:
Monday 8am – 6pm
Tuesday 8am – 6pm
Wednesday 8am – 7pm
Thursday 8am – 6.30pm
Friday 8am – 6.30pm
The Physiotherapy Department accepts referral from both GPs and Consultants. You may also self-refer for treatment. In this situation the Physiotherapist will report any findings and outcome at the end of your treatment back to your GP.
Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Neck and back care
- Sports injuries
- Strains and sprains – joints and muscles
- Arthritic and Rheumatic conditions
- Pre-admission assessments service
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- access to hydrotherapy
- Access to further investigations such as x-ray and MRI scanning
- Hand therapy
- Continence service
- Biomechanical assessment
All treatment rooms are confidential and lockable.